Saturday 27 October 2007

Just had lunch with Weihui and Huiru! haha. im glad they actually organised this lunch date and i guess i'll give myself a pat on the back for not pangseh-ing them! *pats pats* =p Even though it's just a 1.5h kinda lunch, i think we still enjoyed ourselves. i think we should do this more often!! And i shall date my other friends more often too.. haven seen my jc classmates for quite sometime already.. and i cannot recall when was the last time 2C met up.. probably before uni started..

-

i've been seeing kids in sec school uniform and i cant help but feel nostalgic. HAHA. how nice it would be if we were to be in our uniforms (okay, i know MANY rvians hate it) and being back in the old school compound, reminiscing bout the good old days.. it's been only three years.. but somehow the memories seem so distant.. it's difficult for me to miss aj though.. those traumatic 2 years.. academic wise and all the probs my clique once had.. i'll nv wanna go back to those days again..

-

sometimes i just need friends and bits and pieces of memories to make me happy.. finished writing my 10th diary yesterday! im glad that i have been writing all these while.. probably for the past 7 years.. im just glad i managed to pen down my happiest and saddest moments.. all the happy times, they nv fail to make me smile (: been thinking alot on what i really want, and what i really need.. i cant be sure though.. sighs.

-

回忆的声
播在夜里
像是一首旋律
多么美丽

那时我很肯定
你是我唯一
眨个眼我们就各分东西

再说我爱你
泪把心占据
却有些甜蜜
让伤心被允许

说过的话语
做过的事情
像歌曲陪我每个冬季
纪念着我和你相爱这主题

时间早已忘记
分手时候的无情
你给的美好回忆
让我有怀念的勇气


如果过不了自己这一关,我是无法用真心对待对方的。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home